Are you passionate and focussed on making a difference and would like to be part of this amazing service, with an exceptional care team then please read on!
My Care My Home have been providing care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults across England and Wales since 2016. Our high-quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do. Our core value of providing the quality of care and support that you would expect a loved one to receive is based around everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Human Resources Team at My Care My Home. As Recruitment Resourcer, you will co-ordinate the operational recruitment function for our branch network covering the Caerphilly and Monmouth areas, ensuring a high standard of customer service is provided for all employees, managers, and the candidates.
At My Care My Home, we believe there is more to recruitment than just filling a vacancy. It is about our people and their journey. We are looking for motivated, talented, and dedicated team players to help us continue in the delivery of an excellent, people focused service to our clients and candidates.
The role of the Resourcer is to assist the HR Team and Branch Management in finding the right people to fill operational support vacancies, you will be assisting with:
• Writing job adverts
• Promoting vacancies across social media
• Assessing CV’s and job applications
• Conducting phone and face to face interviews
• Arranging client interviews
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive and professional manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to effectively prioritise, manging conflicting and competing priorities
• Resourceful and able to think clearly under pressure
• Strong on detail and a completer
• Passion for people, organisation, and quality
• Driven to Achieve Results
• Innovative and creative approach
• Salary £20,000pa (Bonus scheme OTE £30K - terms and conditions apply)
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Part time hours will be considered) – 9.00am to 5.00pm Mon to Fri
• 20 days paid holiday increasing with length of service (plus 8 days bank holiday)
• Free Enhanced DBS
• Supportive and collaborative team culture
• Flexible and Hybrid working (Hybrid working 2 days home working including Fridays)
• 24hrs Employee Assistance Programme including counselling sessions for you and your dependents
• Refer a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Employer pension contributions
• Long service awards
• Free Eye Tests
• Onsite parking
• Dedicated and committed line management
As part of the pre-employment process for this role an enhanced DBS check will be actioned.
My Care My Home do not offer sponsorship opportunities for any vacancies. Non-UK and Non-EU citizens already living in the UK must ensure they have the legal right to work in the UK.