We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our well-established team in our Pontypool Office where you will be working within the HR & Recruitment Department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Administrator, who’s role will be a fundamental part of the growth of our business; due to this we are looking to attract someone ambitious and looking to develop their career within HR. You will also ideally feel comfortable working as part of a small lively department.
If you want to have the chance to join our fantastic team and start your career with My Care My Home, then read on!
My Care My Home provide care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults across England and Wales. Our high-quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do. Our core value is providing the quality of care and support that you would expect a loved one to receive.
• Providing first line support, answering telephone calls, dealing with queries, and resolving issues by providing clear advice and guidance, referring more complex queries and issues to the HR Manager.
• Organise and occasionally deliver the monthly HR induction for new staff.
• Assisting with the integration of a new HR system.
• Attend formal meetings such as grievances, disciplinaries etc, with HR Manager/Line Management and assist with administrative duties, such as note taking.
• Ensuring the smooth-running of the people management processes including, new starters, leavers, role changes, absences through the HR system.
• Timely and accurate maintenance of HR system, this including both electronic and hardcopy records.
• Assisting with data entry of the monthly payroll information.
• Proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes.
What we require:
• Have or working towards a CIPD Level 3 or relevant Business Administration qualification.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a HR administration role.
• Fast learner and be able to hit the ground running.
• Good communication skills and the ability to speak confidently on the telephone.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organisational skills.
• Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and to keep to strict deadlines.
• Skilled at prioritising obligations.
• Attention to detail.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the Health & Social Care Sector.
• Experience with assisting integration of a new HR system.
• Full driving licence with use of own vehicle.
• Working hours – 25.00 per week.
• Rate of pay - £9.50 per hour.
• Great working environment.
• Free onsite parking.
• Café, gym, nursery and many more facilities onsite.
• Refer a friend scheme (terms & conditions apply).
• Employee Assistant Programme.
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities, with progressive salary to reflect this.
Applications for this position will close on Monday 5th April 2021, should we receive a high volume of applications, this advert will be closed prior to this date.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 8th April 2021.
As part of the pre-employment process for this role an enhanced DBS check will be actioned.