We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our well-established team, as a Care Coordinator within our Wigan Branch.
You will play an integral role in the Outcome Focused Direct Payment Services we deliver across Wigan.
Rated as Good with CQC, we are extremely proud of the continuity we provide to our Service Users and Staff Teams.
If you take pride in building trusting relationships, and have the passion for enhancing service delivery to meet individual outcomes and would like to be part of this amazing service, with an exceptional care team then please read on!
My Care My Home have been providing care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults across England and Wales since 2016. Our high quality care and support services place the individual at the center of all we do.
• Build trusting relationships with the community teams to gain their commitment, reliability and flexibility
• Assign the right support worker to the Service Users in line with their requirements
• Act as role model for all employees, being approachable and available as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions, thus creating a positive experience for all new and existing staff members
• Assist the Registered Manager and Recruitment Team in ensuring there are sufficient staff to meet the demand of the service
• Conduct regular reviews with employees and Service users
• Carry out assessments of need and risk assessments to ensure the safe and effective delivery of care services
• Complete on call duties on a rota basis
• Participating in care work as and when necessary is a requirement of this role
• Previous experience as a Care Coordinator
• Must hold or be working to a level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
• The ability to liaise professionally with our Service Users, their families, and external stakeholders
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation, written and communication skills
• Outstanding knowledge of the care sector and the Care Act
• Effectiveness in supporting a team
• Driven, ambitious and resilient
• Family Friendly organisation
• Starting salary of £22,000 per annum
• 37.5 hours a week, 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday with on call duties on a rota basis which are paid in addition to your salary
• Supportive and collaborative team culture including regular team bonding days
• Employee Assistance Programme including counselling sessions for you and your dependents
• Free eye tests
• Dedicated and committed line management
• A supportive and happy working environment
• Refer a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities, with progressive salary reviews upon successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
A full driving licence and use of own vehicle is necessary for this role and as part of the pre-employment checks an enhanced DBS check will be actioned.