We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our well-established team in Pontypool where you will be working within the My Care My Home Head Office Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to help grow the company and help communicate services and products that make a difference. If you want to have the chance to join our fantastic team and start your career with My Care My Home, then read on.
My Care My Home provide care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults across England and Wales. Our high-quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core value of providing the quality of care and support that you would expect a loved one to receive.
Our goal is to become a staff owned company within 3 years! Come and join us and be part of your own success.
• You will be responsible for driving new business activity for a designated geographical location whilst maintaining fantastic customer service/account management throughout.
• You will be a great communicator who is comfortable having empathetic and intelligent conversations with decision makers in both the public and private sectors.
• Driven and motivated with a ‘can do attitude’.
• Deliver agreed KPIs by maximising all sales opportunities (inbound and outbound calls).
• Understand key product knowledge and concepts.
• Provide accurate KPI information daily.
• Maintain and develop the CRM database to maximise sales potential and opportunities.
• Regularly liaise with the Head of Sales to ensure that objectives, expectations, and priorities of the team are met.
• Knowledge of the care industry would be desirable for this role.
• Free onsite parking.
• Café, gym, nursery and many more facilities onsite.
• Paid annual leave.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities.
• 37.5 hours per week.
• Salary: £23,000 per annum
As part of the pre employment process for this role an enhanced DBS check will be actioned.
Applicants should have a full driving licence with use of own vehicle for this role.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 8th April 2021