As part of our continued growth My Care My Home have an exciting opportunity for an effective Senior Support Worker to join our Wigan team. We deliver quality care and support services to our service users in line with our care principle of 'providing the type of care that you would expect a loved one to receive'.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working alongside the Care Management Team within our services in Wigan. This role will involve Senior Carer duties such as spot checks and competencies, Assessments and Risk Assessments and provide care duties in the community.
Contract: 20hrs per week plus overtime.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in care provision, care planning and acting as a mentor to their team. QCF Level 3 is a requirement for this role.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
• Maintain accurate and confidential records in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Provide mentorship and support to staff
• Ensure that quality is maintained throughout the service
• Carry out spot checks and competencies within the field
• On call duties
• Assessments and Risk Assessments
• To have a strong work ethic and be very flexible
• Driven and ambitious
• A team player
• Must hold QCF level 3
• Superb communication skills and the natural ability to form strong relationships
• Enthusiastic with high energy and an ability to lead by example
• An understanding of regulations and social services and wellbeing act 2014
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills
• Full Driving Licence & use of you own vehicle as this role requires travel
• Demonstrate effectiveness in supporting staff.
What benefits will I receive?
• £9.79 per hour
• 20hrs Contract plus overtime hours
• On call payments
• Personal Development Pathway
• Free Uniform
• Ongoing training
• Access to our employee assistance programme
Why My Care My Home?
My Care My Home provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, and Wales. Our high-quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do. As a growing company there will be opportunities for promotion and progression within the company for the right individual.
A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential to undertake this role.