As part of our ambitious growth plans we have an exciting opportunity for an effective Senior Manager to join My Care My Home. We provide care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults in the community.
We are currently seeking a Business Support Manager to lead, develop and grow our operations within Cornwall. The role will have profit and loss accountability for the region. You are expected to provide leadership, mentorship and support to the Cornwall team.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting directly to Director of Care you will support and mentor the registered manager within the Penryn Branch; identify areas for business growth specifically targeting areas that are most in demand not only by the Local Authority and NHS but also the private market; market and grow our operations throughout Cornwall which will include the setting up of new branches and recruiting the office and support staff teams.
QCF 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care and or Leadership and Management
• Driven, motivated, resilient with a can-do attitude
• 3 Years previous experience in a management role within the health and social care sector
• Sound knowledge of CQC standards and KLOEs
• Project Management Skills
• Previous experience of the recruitment of staff
• Competent user of MS office, excel, word and outlook; CRM and rostering systems
• Proven experience and knowledge of Business and Strategic Growth
• To develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts in the region
• Develop, grow and target the private market section of the business
• To actively lead Sales and Business development in Cornwall for all of MCMH services.
• Networking and promoting the brand with all statutory and voluntary organisations
• Ensure the services remain compliant
• Ensure the services are fully resourced
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• We are looking for a highly experienced and passionate candidate with a thorough understanding of Domiciliary Care, Live-in and associated services
• A proven track record of multi-site operational management in the home care sector; including effective leadership skills, inspiring attributes and budgetary control.
• You are required to have an in depth knowledge of CQC standards and regulations with the ability of ensuring that all services maintain a rating of good or above along with the skills and knowledge required for the commissioning of new branches from their inception to maturity.
• You must be a driven and dynamic individual who has a clear ambition to develop.
• Attractive Renumeration package which includes incentives for bonuses
• Full Time Permanent £40,000 p.a.
• Company car allowance
• Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
• To be part of a staff owned company in the next 3 years
• Support from a highly experienced head office team including, Finance, HR and Recruitment and Social Media and Marketing Executive
• The opportunity to develop and grow with an expanding care and support provider who puts the people they support at the heart of all they do
• Employee Assistance Programme
First interviews will take place on Wednesday 22nd July.