Shaw Lifetime Care Limited
The CHIP Journey
1. Arrange a Free ConsultationOur Care Partner, My Care My Home will call to discuss your family’s circumstances or any care related concerns. Their Care Advisors are ready to help you by providing independent advice to suit your individual needs. They will assess to see if a CHIP is an appropriate solution and if so will offer to refer you to Shaw Lifetime Care so that they can provide you with more details.
2. Provision of a Free Care Needs AssessmentOnce you have decided that the CHIP is the right solution for you, we will provide a free care needs assessment in the comfort of your own home. The assessment ensures that a move into a Care Facility is the right choice.
3. A Personal Financial AssessmentFollowing on from the need’s assessment, your dedicated Advisor will discuss the cost of your preferred care facility and calculate the funds required. The Advisor will be personally assigned to you and will be your ongoing contact throughout the life of the CHIP.
4. Property Assessment We will arrange for our Property Manager to perform the required inspections.
5. Presentation of your Personal Care and Home Inheritance PlanPresentation of your Personal Care and Home Inheritance Plan Once all the information has been collated your dedicated advisor will discuss your personal Care and Home Inheritance Plan with you.
6. Pre-Completion of PlanOnce you have confirmed that you would like to proceed with the CHIP, the legal paperwork will be drafted, and completion can proceed. Just to highlight that this is a no-obligation service and all costs associated are included in the Care and Home Inheritance Plan.
7. The CHIP CompletionOnce completed, you and your family will have the peace of mind knowing that the CHIP is in place, and that the agreed sum will be paid directly to your Care Home each month.
8. Ongoing SupportYour dedicated Advisor always remains at hand to answer any questions you may have. And remember with a CHIP you never run outof money to help pay care fees – however long you live.