We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our well-established team in Pontypool where you will be working within the My Care My Home Head Office Team. We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to take responsibility of various finance tasks across the business.
If you want to have the chance to join our fantastic team and start your career with My Care My Home, then read on.
My Care My Home provide care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults across England and Wales. Our high-quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core value of providing the quality of care and support that you would expect a loved one to receive.
Our goal is to become a staff owned company within 3 years. Come and join us and be part of your own success.
• Preparation of sales invoices and credit control
• Posting of purchase ledger transactions into general ledger
• Mileage claim processing
• Other ad hoc finance duties
• Experience of working in a finance team
• IT literate with experience using Excel and finance systems (QuickBooks)
• Attention to detail
• A can-do attitude
• A team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Free onsite parking
• Café, gym, nursery and many more facilities onsite
• Paid annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
As part of the pre employment process for this role an enhanced DBS check will be actioned.
Applications close for this vacancy on Friday 15th January 2021.
To apply for this role, please fill out the form below or call 0800 240 4461.